|University Teaching |
Universities in the United Kingdom, including:
• Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art (University of Dundee) post-graduate European Urban Conservation Course
• Institute of Advanced Architectural Studies (University of York)
• ‘Cities in Transition’ series, Edinburgh College of Art (Heriot Watt University)
• ‘Master Classes’, University of Edinburgh (Scottish Centre for Conservation Studies)
• University of Cambridge, Departments of Archaeology and Engineering
Universities across continental Europe and beyond, including:
• IULM University of Languages and Communication, Milan
• Politecnico di Milano
• University of Bologna
• Brandenburg Technical University, Cottbus
• Bilkent University, Ankara
• Middle East Technical University, Ankara.
Mentoring Masters and PhD candidates
Including candidates from the following countries:
• Russia Federation
• United Kingdom
• United States of America
Training courses and capacity-building
• Vilnius, Lithuania (May through June 1999; for UNESCO): coordination and authorisation of internationally funded capacity-building programme for professionals and administrators together with technical advice.
• Bucharest and Sinaia, Romania (December 2004 through March 2005; for the British Council Romania): design and leadership of winter school for representatives of non-governmental organisations in a broadly defined cultural heritage sector, coordinating their activities with those of the Romanian Ministry of Culture through its ministers and officials, and the selection of projects for support funding.
• Zamość, Poland (August through September 2007; for the Polish National Commission to UNESCO together with the City of Zamość): design and leadership of summer school for inter-disciplinary young academics and professionals in the cultural heritage sector.